FAI F3D 41. GRAND PRIX ČR

Ездим на соревнования, тренируемся - делаем фотоотчёты.

FAI F3D 41. GRAND PRIX ČR

Сообщение RDL_Rider » 11 май 2018, 14:08

8-10 июня, Оломоуц, Чехия.

INTRODUCTORY WORDS OF THE MAYOR
Dear supporters of modelling sports,

Please accept my warmest welcome to Olomouc. Our city will host the 41st Annual Grand Prix of Czech Republic of F3D and F5D Model Airplanes. The partnership with FAI, the fact that we have pilots coming from as far as Venezuela, and the fact that this race hosts dozens of top pilots are all proof of the high standard of this competition. Because of this, I am convinced that this will be a high quality sporting event and an attractive spectacle that will continue on the successes of the previous Grand Prix.

The fact that the skies of Olomouc will be soared by the top models of two popular categories F3D and F5D is, for me, an enrichment of the offerings of sporting events and a continuation of the over 100 year old tradition of aviation in Olomouc.
Our city is connected to the history of aviation since August 1910, when the first airplane piloted by Jan Kašpar took flight above the old military grounds and todays airfield - the very same airfield that, 3 years prior, hosted a World Championship.
I admit that I admire the craftmanship, skill, knowledge and the necessary patience of all who can create and control such perfect, and fully functional, model airplanes. I know myself that not everyone can do this.
On the other hand, I am confident that everyone, even a layman, can be taken aback by such spectacle.
I wish all participants of this years Grand Prix a pleasant stay in Olomouc, good conditions for flight and many successes in the field.
To all visitors, I wish an unforgottable experience.

Assistant professor Mgr. Antonín Staněk, Ph.D.
Mayor of the Statutory City of Olomouc

Изображение
RDL_Rider
Понимающий

Благодарил (а): 50 раз.

Re: FAI F3D 41. GRAND PRIX ČR

Сообщение Asket » 12 май 2018, 07:32

Едем! От Беларуси 2 экипажа F3D!
Всё о гонках на радиосамолётах. Помощь, информация, совместные полёты.
+375296560617.
Asket
Понимающий

Андрей
Желанов
Благодарил (а): 10 раз.

Re: FAI F3D 41. GRAND PRIX ČR

Сообщение RDL_Rider » 22 июн 2018, 16:56

А вот и результаты. Скоро (возможно) будут и фоточки
Вложения
results-f3d-2018.pdf
F3D Olomouc 2018 Results
(311.04 КБ) Скачиваний: 4
RDL_Rider
Понимающий

Благодарил (а): 50 раз.

Вернуться в Полёты, тренировки, соревнования.